Figure Number: DMV1
Sense™ is a series of 4 individual point of use digital mixing valves designed for installation at the point of use to allow user control of water temperature and flow.
The range has been designed to offer individual lavatory, individual shower, individual bath fill and individual bath/shower combination digital flow and temperature control primarily in healthcare installations where user safety and legionella risk reduction is paramount.
Concealed electronic mixing valve with surface mount control panel for lavatory flow and +/-2°F (+/-1°C) temperature control.
- Programmable timed flow
- No touch on/off flow control
- No touch temperature adjustment
- Programmable minimum/maximum temperature access limits
- Programmable service flush
- Programmable thermal disinfection mode
- Data logging capabilities
Sizing Each Sense™ is designed for an individual single point of use and has a suitable maximum and minimum flow capacity.
*For metered lavatory applications Sense meets the requirementof ASME A112.18.1 of .25 gpm per operating cycle.
Digital Mixing Valve
- Precision Digital Water Temperature Control
- Remotely Located
- Plug-in design simplifies installation
- Automatically adjusts if supply pressures change
- Automatically adjusts is supply temperatures change
- Intelligent Fault Diagnosis System
- 5-Year Warranty
- ASSE 1016 approved
Digital Control Panel
- No Touch On/Off
- Programmable “On” Temperature Set Point
- Programmable Timed Flow
- No Touch Temperature Adjustment
- Programmable User Adjustment Range
- LED Display Feedback
- User Activity Data Logging/Reporting
- Service Information, Logging/Reporting
- Service Flush Program
- Thermal Disinfection Program
- Promotes compliance with OSHA, CDC and NYDOH Legionella Guideline